Ladies and Gentlemen:
Happy Feast of the Presentation of Jesus Christ, Happy Groundhog Day, and Happy belated New Year on this February 2nd. I am fortunate to stay busy impacting lives and adding value. I am taking time to send my annual New Year’s update albeit outside its usual delivery within the Twelve Days of Christmas.
Enjoy my attached Christmas card below that annually features my friends, athletes, clients, and colleagues. The people I feature on my Christmas card collages every year are the reasons for my purpose and it gives me great enjoyment to design the card. Many thanks go to my Baylor Football teammates Yancy and Thad Boatner of 2B Signs in Lampasas, TX for their excellent work on all my projects over the many years.
In my eleventh year of coaching high school football and my first at Archbishop Spalding High School in Severn, MD, we finished our abbreviated fall high school football season undefeated with a #1 state ranking.
Reconnecting with long lost friends across the nation who signed on as clients was one of the best happenings of this past year.
Let’s work together this year. Here is what I do to make an impact.
Athletic Performance | Football Coaching | Women’s Fitness
- We specialize in athletic performance for girls and boys ages 6-18 in all sports, football coaching for all positions ages 6–18, and women’s fitness for health, physique, and quality of life enhancement. We provide high-end service and results with the utmost professionalism in the industry without the hype and gimmicks.
- We train in-person at our invitation-only NCAA Division I caliber weight room in the Annapolis area for our DC/MD/VA clients, in-person at local fields, and online nationwide.
- Mother-daughter and mother-son strength training has been a popular new offering.
- Reply to this email if you or someone you know can benefit from our expertise. For new clients only, one lucky winner will receive one free workout by replying to this email.
Photography | Video | Websites
- Let us know if you need assistance in these areas. I shoot photos and videos in person and do website design and video production remotely for a nationwide network of clients for business, government, and family purposes.
Coach | Speaker | (soon to be) Author
- Every year, I speak in front of coaches, athletes, and Christian ministries at local, state, and national events in-person and online on the topics of strength and conditioning, football coaching, and Christian living. I will be happy to share my knowledge, my story, and my testimony at your next in-person or online event. I also do one-on-one career coaching and program consulting for colleagues. Reply to this email to inquire about my availability.
- Check out my recent appearance as a guest on the Move Swiftly Podcast. I talk about defeating cancer, the value of walk-on college football players, and contemporary issues in coaching.
- I am greatly honored to be invited to speak at the February session of the American Football Coaches Association Convention later this month. The AFCA is the premier professional association for the American football coaching profession and has been instrumental in my growth and success as a coach. If you are a high school, college, or pro football coach, sign up for an AFCA membership to access this event and the AFCA’s vast library of professional development resources.
I hope to see you soon!